2nd November 2016, 01:16 PM
geethasandy

Can I pursue Archaeology after completing B.Pharmacy? Which college in Telangana provide Archaeology course and what are the fee structure?

Hello Sir, I completed my B.Pharmacy but I am interested to study pg in Archaeology for the position of Archaeologist. I want to know can I pursue Archaeology after completing B.Pharmacy? Which college in Telangana provide Archaeology course and what are the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

24th October 2017, 08:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue Archaeology after completing B.Pharmacy? Which college in Telangana provide Archaeology course and what are the fee structure?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate degree in archaeology after completing bachelors degree in pharmacy. After having B.Pharmacy course MA archaeology course is best option for you to go for PG degree in archaeology. Here below are details regarding master of arts in archeology course:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in archaeology is BA, B.SC or any other equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

Duration of post graduate degree in archaeology is 2 years. Here below are details regarding institutes offer MA archaeology course in telangana:-

List of Institutes Offer MA Archaeology in Telangana:-

1.Government Degree College for Women, Karimnagar

2. SVR College, Hyderabad

3. National College, Hyderabad

4. University Arts and Science, Subedari

5. Government SRR Degree College, Karimnagar

6. AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Hyderabad

Fee Structure for MA Archaeology Course:- Fee structure for PG degree in archaeology is approx Rs:- 45,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?