5th November 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to register for Paramedical Council of India after qualifying in DMLT?

Hello Sir, my name is Virender Kumar, I have passed DMLT so I want to know how to register for Paramedical Council of India? I have completed DMLT in Color ax Teacher from University of Ahmadabad, Gujarat. I need to have the Registration. Please tell me the procedure.

11th November 2016, 07:44 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to register for Paramedical Council of India after qualifying in DMLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my name is Virender Kumar, I have passed DMLT so I want to know how to register for Paramedical Council of India? I have completed DMLT in Color ax Teacher from University of Ahmadabad, Gujarat. I need to have the Registration. Please tell me the procedure.

To register yourself for the Paramedical council, visit the following information.

^ You can submit your name and e-mail is by calling on 011-66481060.

^ You can also contact on the email is :[email protected]

Contact on Mr. Navneet : 7840897541.

You can also contact on : 7840897541.
16th January 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for Paramedical Council of India after qualifying in DMLT?

Dear sir, myself Mr Subhash Kumar Tiwari, from Bihar, passed in diploma in ophthalmic assistant from Igims Patna, I just want to know sir how to register in Rajasthan para- medical council.
Thamkig you
30th April 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for Paramedical Council of India after qualifying in DMLT?

Sir I have passed dmlt from Maharashtra state board of technical and education, so can I get registration in paramedical council of india ??
Please reply me sir.....
Thank you.....
17th October 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my dmlt from institute registered under maharashtra technical and business training center, pune from maharashtra institute of paramedical sciences from nagpur can i register as member for paramedical council of India. I have done my twelth from science and worked as lab technician in a private lab. Sir kindly guide me
26th October 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of BMT-OT 3rd year of Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences. Is it necessary to register my name for a Govt. or Private Sector services in any state after completion of my 3.5 years course ? Please inform me.

Arunava Chakraborty
West Bengal, Kolkata
21st November 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am DMLT from private college, I have completed Pathology Techinician course of MSBVE Mumbai. Now I am second year student of YCMOU - BSc LT. So Kindly tell me How can i ragister my name.
2nd April 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I got Diploma in Endoscopy Technician from Christian Medical Association of India. Can I do the paramedical council of india registration ?
How I register ?
28th June 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to check my registration in PMCI website! please send me details! Thank-you sir
15th July 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in anaesthesia I want to register what are the procedure
6th September 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am Naveen R and i have completed my bsc mlt and i want to register in all India paramedical council
21st January 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, my name is Wafa-e-Zehra I have passed BscMLT so I want to know how to register for Paramedical Council of India? I have completed BscMLT from Punjab Technical university jalandhar I need to have the Registration. Please tell me the procedure.
4th March 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I HAVE COMPLITED BSC MLT FROM TGOU NAGALAND ..CAN I GET REGISTARTION TO PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL OF INNDIA
5th March 2020, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete my bsc mlt from TGOU nagaland university I work in my own laboratory can i get registration to paramedical council of INDIA .HOW
2nd April 2020, 02:01 AM
pmcikolkata

What is paramedical council of india?
12th February 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am qualified DMLT from Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. Now I want to DMLT registration please provide me detail about this the registration.
19th May 2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed MSc medical biochemistry from mahathama gadhi university kerala. How can i apply paramedical council registration ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?