6th November 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in European countries after completing BSc Tourism and Hotel management?

I am studying BSc Tourism & Hotel Management. What can I do to work in a European countries after completing course? Expecting good answers. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  2. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  3. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  4. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  5. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  6. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  7. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  8. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  10. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  11. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  12. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  13. Job in defence after completing B.Sc in Hotel management from Mumbai?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  15. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  16. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  17. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
10th November 2016, 09:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I work in European countries after completing BSc Tourism and Hotel management?

You cannot get work opportunity in European nations directly after completion of B.Sc course in the field of Tourism and Hotel Management unless you get opportunity in a company which gives your posting directly in Europe. This is because there are various complexities relared to visa and work permit. You can join any multinational company and then opt for on-site opportunities after few years of service. Otherwise, the best option would be to go for higher studies in Europe and then opt for job opportunities there after course completion as you can easily get the work permit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?