7th November 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?

After completing my 12th with Commerce stream, I have decided to do B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. But my parents are worried because they think there is no scope of this course in India. So, I want to know what kind of jobs are available in India through this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Database Administration course?
  3. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  5. Is B.Sc in (Hospitality and hotel administration) valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management candidate in India?
  7. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  8. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  9. What kind of jobs we will get after pursuing B.Tech and do masters in administration?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  11. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  13. Opportunities in government sector for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration pass out?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management)?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
8th November 2016, 08:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?

Jobs for B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course:-

Job for graduates in Hospitality and Hotel Administration are not limited to Hotels. They can find employment opportunities in Airlines, Catering, Restaurants, Guest House, Ship Hotel Management, Toursim Associations etc.

You can be an entrepreneur also post your resume in job portals to find new opportunities.
8th November 2016, 11:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?

No, there is nothing to worry about. There are vast job opportunities after completing B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course. Here I have listed some of the job positions which are available for a candidate through the above mentioned course:

> Management Trainee in Hotel & Allied Industry.

> Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management Trainee in Hotels.

> Hospitals and Institutional Catering Executive.

> Executive multi skilled in Fast Food Chains.

> You can get employed in flight kitchens.

> Cabin Crew.

> Faculty in Hotel Management/Food industries etc.
9th November 2016, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my 12th with Commerce stream, I have decided to do B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. But my parents are worried because they think there is no scope of this course in India. So, I want to know what kind of jobs are available in India through this course?

The B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration candidates can work in various Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Railway Catering, Airlines, Shipping & cruise lines, Spas, Travel and Tourism companies, Clubs, Guest Houses, Lodges, State Tourism Development Corporation etc. The candidates can work as Front Office Executive, House Keeping Manager, Management Trainee, Customer Relation Executive, Cabin Crew, Marketing & Sales, Resort Management Trainee, Multinational Companies for their hospitality services etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals.
9th November 2016, 02:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned some of the jobs available after completion of your above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

You can opt for jobs in various sectors like;

> Hotels.

> Hostels.

> Destination Spas.

> Cafes.

> Pubs.

> Airlines.

> Travel Agencies.

> Restaurants, etc.

Jobs can be availed at various profiles mentioned below;

> Hotel Manager.

> Restaurant manger.

> Steward.

> Housekeeper, etc.
9th November 2016, 04:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of job opportunities after the completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management.
Candidates can work in various organisations to enhance their career after the completion of the said course.
Candidates can get Government job opportunities in:-

Hospital administration and catering.
Hotel & Restaurant management.
Hotel and catering institutes.
Institutional Management.
Hotel and Tourism Associations.
Club management..
Catering departments of railways,banks, armed forces, shipping companies etc.
Airline Catering and Cabin Services.
Cruise Ship Hotel Management.
Forest Lodges.
Guest Houses and restaurants. etc.
9th November 2016, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities available for B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Candidates:

There are many job opportunities available for B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration background based candidates. You may find employment opportunities in

> Institutional and Hospital Catering industries

> Indian Navy Services

> MNC Companies

> On-Board Flight Services

> Hospital Industries

> Tourism Development Corporation Companies

> Cruise and Shipping Industries

Besides these, you may find employment opportunities in Armed Forces, Banking Sector, Indian Railways, Shipping Organizations and Indian Railways.
9th November 2016, 08:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best jobs type for you after B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course are given below.

1. Colleges & Universities

2. Flight Kitchens

3. Fast Food Chains

4. Hospitals

5. Hotel and Allied Industry

6. Hotel and other Service Sectors

EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Management Trainee

=> Kitchen Management

=> Customer Relation Executive

=> Faculty in Hotel Management or food craft institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?