7th November 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?

Hello Sir, I am a girl and I am pursuing my 3rd year BA and after completion of graduation, I am interested in joining the Indian Army. I want to know how can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  2. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  3. How can I join the Indian Army after completing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? What is the Physical criteria required for the same?
  4. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  5. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  7. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  8. What is the qualification for a girl to join Indian Army?
  9. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  10. Eligibility criteria and physical qualification required to become an Indian Army Para Commando? When the application form be out?
  11. Qualification criteria for joining the Indian Army as a Psychologist?
  12. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  13. How to apply for Indian Army being a girl? Required Qualification for this?
  14. Girl studying B.Arch can serve Indian Army?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply in Indian Army after completing 12th from PCM? What is the qualification percentage required?
  17. Can a girl join Indian army after graduation in PCM stream?
  18. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed to take admission in 11th standard of Army School? Will I have to pass physical test?
9th November 2016, 08:28 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a girl and I am pursuing my 3rd year BA and after completion of graduation, I am interested in joining the Indian Army. I want to know how can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can join Indian Army Through the CDS ( Combined Defense Service) Exam. CDS (Combined Defense SErvice) exam is conducted by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

<<There are following eligibility for CDS exam.>>
^ You should have a graduation from recognized university in any stream. If you are in the final year of graduation, then also eligible for the CDS ( Combined Defense Service) exam.
^ You should be physically and mentally fit. And should not suffer from any diseases.
^ For Indian Military Academy, your age should be between 20 to 25 years.
^ For Indian Air Force, Your age should be between 20 to 24 years.

>>Physical criteria for CDS exam. >
^ Your weight should be according to your height.
^ Your eye sight should be 6/6.
^ The minimum height should be 150 cm.
If you meet the above eligibility then you can apply for the CDS exam.
18th May 2017, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?

Can I (women) join in Indian army with 10 2 qualification? what are the physical criteria and age limit?
Dear sir, I completed my intermediate (MPC) With 93.6%, currently I am studying degree ,can I join in Indian army. I born in 11th august,1998. Is I am eligible for Indian army?
6th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?

Sir, I am a girl. I am completed BA graduation. I am interested join Indian Army. How many post in BA graduate. Sir tell me....
10th March 2018, 03:45 AM
Ankitt lamba

Yes you can join the indian army.the criteria area depends on the rank/post you are desiring.For officers level you have to crack the cds-combined defence service exam.this exam is graduate level.it includes physics math mainly.
otherwise you can join indian army through open recruitment.
3rd November 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a girl pursuing my degrees in English Literature and I'm planning to join the Indian Army. What are the possibilities? Could you please explain the criteria ?
2nd May 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any physical test in Indian Army for psychologist
5th July 2022, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.A. girl graduate with pcb in 12th join defence forces
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?