7th June 2011, 08:41 PM
santiw

How may I get syllabus of BHEL recruitment for mechanical branch?

sir,
i m passing this year in june and i have filled the application form of belrecruitment from mechanical but i m not able to have syllabus so could you please help me to have it.
i shall be very greatful to you.
thanking you in anticipation.

1st March 2012, 09:21 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get syllabus of BHEL recruitment for mechanical branch?

Company profile: BHEL is one of the most reputed companies in India. It is spread in around 70 countries. It is India’s largest manufacturing and engineering company. It is a NAVRATNA unit. It has an annual turnover of Rs27505 crores. It deals in power, oil and transportation, gas engineering and construction etc.
Job profile: The trainees will be required to work in various manufacturing units, projects and sites. They will be required to learn new things and assist their seniors. They will be required to operate and manage several systems.
Eligibility: A candidate must not exceed the age of 27 years for engineer trainee (graduate) and 29 years for post graduate and a candidate must not exceed the age of 27 years for supervisor trainee. However, relaxation can be claimed.
Educational Qualifications: For an engineer trainee – A candidate must be a B.E/B.TECH in mechanical/electrical/electronics/civil. For a supervisor trainee – A candidate must have a diploma in the above stated branches.
No. of posts: There are 600 posts (mechanical-350, electrical-200 and electronics-50) for engineer trainees and 600 (mechanical-400, electrical-120, civil-40 and electronics-40) for supervisor trainees.
Pay scale: The engineer trainees will be given a pay scale of Rs11225-17575 and the supervisor trainees will be given a pay scale of Rs5600-8600.
Selection process: The candidates will have to appear for a written test which will be followed by an interview. The selected candidate will undergo training for one year.
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply online. The candidates (Gen/OBC) are required to pay a fee of Rs400 for engineer trainee and Rs300 for supervisor trainee through a challan which is to be paid in State Bank of India. The account numbers for submitting the fee are given on the website.
The last for registering online is 21st September 2009. The last date for receipt of acknowledgement slips is 28th September 2009.
Date of written test is 31st October 2009 for supervisor trainees and 1st November for engineer trainees.
For more details www.bhel.com
1st March 2012, 09:24 AM
mohitsahu2512

BHEL

Selection procedure is Written Exam and Interview.To call the Interview in the ratio of 1:3 of written exam holders based on there marks written exam.Final one is Interview.Total number of questions is 240Questions.These 240Questions are objective type questions,Total time duration is Two and Half hours.
70% of questions come from Technical aptitude,30% of questions come from aptitude
Syllabus
General English:
Arithmetic:
Reasoning Ability:
Data Interpretation
General Knowledge
General Science
Useful Books
General English:-Wren and Martin
Arithmetic:-R.S.Aggarwal
Reasoning and Data Interpretation:-R.S.Aggarwal
Mechanical Objective Books:-Khurmi,Jain,Raj puth
IES old Question papers
Upakar and Genius related branches GATE books
IES Books.pkxg6hi
2nd March 2012, 03:05 AM
tanu47

BHEL

Dear ,
SELECTION PROCEDURE :

Written Exam and Interview.To call the Interview in the ratio of 1:3 of written exam holders based on there marks written exam.Final one is Interview.Total number of questions is 240Questions.These 240Questions are objective type questions,Total time duration is Two and Half hours.
70% of questions come from Technical aptitude,30% of questions come from aptitude
Syllabus
General English:
Arithmetic:
Reasoning Ability:
Data Interpretation
General Knowledge
General Science

USEFUL BOOKS
General English:-Wren and Martin
Mechanical Objective Books:-Khurmi,Jain,Raj puth
IES old Question papers
Upakar and Genius related branches GATE books
IES Books.pkxg6hi
Arithmetic:-R.S.Aggarwal
Reasoning and Data Interpretation:-R.S.Aggarwal
3rd May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,please let me know syllabus for mechanical engineering???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?