7th November 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements to study Master of Surgery(Neurosurgery) in The University of Sydney?

I want to apply for Master of Surgery(Neurosurgery) at The University of Sydney. Can I know the requirements of admission for an Indian student? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study Master of Surgery in The University of Sydney?
  2. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  3. Requirements to get admission for Civil Engineering in University of Sydney? Scholarships available for this course?
  4. Requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Sydney?
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  6. Requirements to study PhD in India for Master of Physiotherapy student of Australia?
  7. Best university to study Master of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  8. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  9. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  11. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  12. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements for Masters in Histopathology in India?
  15. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  16. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  17. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  18. Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?