10th November 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies best for 12th Science (Biology) candidate? Is this course has better future?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Biology and now want to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies. Please tell me will this course be better for me? Is this course has better future?

12th November 2016, 10:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies best for 12th Science (Biology) candidate? Is this course has better future?

--- Yes, there is good scope of diploma in Food and Beverage Studies, after completion of 12th standard from any affiliated school.

--- After completion of diploma in Food and Beverage Studies, you can work in several baking industries, food quality sections, various nutrition manufacturing companies.

--- After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for admission in diploma course through LEET exam.

--- This helps you to get direct admission in second year of diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?