11th November 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th at the moment and after completing class 12th I want to apply for IAS officer's post. I want to know what is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  3. What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?
  4. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  5. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  6. What is the Physical criteria required for IAS post?
  7. Is physical fitness mandatory for IAS? What is the minimum physical eligbility criteria to apply for IAS?
  8. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for IAS post? What is the age limit for the same?
  10. How to become IAS officer? Minimum qualification required for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  12. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
  13. In science what should be selected PCM or PCB to become an Doctor and then an IAS Officer? -- [New]
  14. Minimum qualification required to become a IAS officer?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for civil serves examination
  16. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  17. What is the qualification required to become an I.A.S. officer? How to become an IAS officer? What are the exams to be appeared? How to qualify in them?
  18. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
12th November 2016, 02:10 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service

Qualification Criteria

You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Selection Procedure

Preliminary examination

Main examination

Interview

Physical criteria

Height - 165 cm for male

160 cm for female

Chest- 84 cm for male

79 cm for female

General fitness- Your body should be totally fit.If you are handicap then you are not eligible.

Vision- If you have spectacle then you will be allowed up to -4D & hypermetropia is up to +4 D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?