11th November 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get duplicate migration certificate?

I passed 12th in 2013 and I lost my migration certificate. Please tell me that how I can get duplicate migration certificate.What is the procedure?

11th November 2016, 08:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get duplicate migration certificate?

As you have lost your migration certificate, so in order to apply for a duplicate certificate you have to contact the authorities of your school. You have to write an application to the principal of your school and mention about the matter regarding to get a duplicate migration certificate. The school authorities will again contact the board and do all the formalities. You have to submit the application with a minimum fee and hence, after a few days you will get a copy of duplicate migration certificate at your school or by post.
12th November 2016, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get issued your Migration certificate once again, you must have to contact to the School authorities from where you have completed your class 12th.
Contact to the Principal of the School and write an application stating about the re issue of the migration certificate.
They will help you positively for the above matter.
12th November 2016, 11:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact your respective Institute from where you have completed your 12th standard. You will have to provide the required documents asked for by the Institute, upon which you will be asked to deposit some amount for the issue of Duplicate migration certificate.
22nd March 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2017. I got admission in a college where I submitted my migration certificate in original. Now after one year I wanted to change my stream as I was not able to perform in the subject. Now the new college is asking for migration certificate. My current college is reluctant to issue migration certificate . What should I do.
6th September 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I had lost my class 12 transfer certificates how should i get the duplicate copy of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?