11th November 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?

In telangana state when students will get scholarship by scoring 99 percentage in inter for the present year? Can you please let me know if am eligible? If so, what should be the steps I need to follow to get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

27th November 2016, 02:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?

Hi, we are not so sure about Telangana government. Since, the state has formed recently and there are many more new government policy being introduced and yet to introduced.

But, let me tell you the government policy for educational scholarship amount.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship amount you must have to submit two of the mentioned below document;

1. Community certificate.
2. Income certificate.

If you have these two certificate then your scholarship loan can be easily sanctioned.

For scholarship form you need to connect with your college head department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?