11th November 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? Please tell me about the other courses I can pursue that are not related to Pharmacy.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  4. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  6. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  8. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. Career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  13. Which is a better career option between B.Ed or M.Sc after completing B.Sc? What are the career opportunities of Master Degree in Teaching field?
  14. Career opportunities after completing Pharmacology
  15. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc (Botany and Chemistry)? Which course can I pursue after B.Sc?
  17. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
12th November 2016, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? Please tell me about the other courses I can pursue that are not related to Pharmacy.

The candidates can get job after completing B.Pharmacy or can study further. These are the two options available. The candidates after the course can work in Sales and Marketing field or can work in hospitals or in pharmaceutical companies. Some may setup their own pharmacy. Regarding the studies, they can study M.Pharm or MBA. The Pharma MBA is also offered in some colleges, the students can pursue the course. Students interested in teaching and research can study the M.Pharmacy course. The MBA and M.Pharm are the best options available for the B.Pharm candidates.
12th November 2016, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy:

So many courses related to Pharmaceutical field to pursue after completion of B.Pharmacy course. They are as follows,

>> Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)

>> M.S in Pharmacy

>> Master of Business Administration in Pharmacy

>> Master of Technology (M.Tech)

Again there are many specializations available in Pharmacy field. Some of the major streams available are,

* Industrial Pharmaceutics
* Pharmacology
* Toxicology
* Pharmaceutics
* Pharmaceutical Analysis
* Biotechnology
* Traditional Medicine
* Clinical Research
13th November 2016, 06:04 PM
alokpati1987

Dear as a B. Pharma graduate there are opportunity both private and govt secor.
In the pvt sector you can join as
marketing representative with a pharm company,
clinical data manager,
quality assurance technician,
quality control executive,
production manager,
Formulation scientist at the pharmacy company.

In govt sector you can join as:
Pharmacist
Pharma logistic manager
Research assistant in research institutes
Lect. at the institutes
Drugs procurement manager
Drug inspector
Food is inspector

etc.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?