15th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?

What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany? How much percentage marks is required in B.Tech? How to get free seat for MS? Is that possible? Can you please give me the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  6. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  16. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
16th November 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you should have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score and you need to report your examinations score reports to the universities where you apply for admission for pursuing MS course. You can't get free seat for pursuing MS course but, you can get scholarship for pursuing MS course.
19th August 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my B.tech (MECHANICAL) with an aggregate of 69.18% in 2017 and I'm planning to do MS in Germany in 2018.
I'm also learning 3 levels of German language (till B1)
Can i manage to get in to a German university with such low aggregate?
7th September 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to learn German language to study MS in Germany??
12th November 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm having 64% in Engg, can i get admission in germany?
3rd March 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, I have 59.6% in B.E in Electronics and Comm.
IELTS 7.5
Work experience in IT 3
Aiming for masters in germany for Artificial intelligence/ Data science.

can you pls help me choosing german unvs where i can get admission??

any help would be appreciated
email :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?