15th November 2016, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for jobs in USA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and after completing it I want to apply for for job in USA. I want to know am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for jobs.

16th November 2016, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for jobs in USA?

No, you are not directly eligible for a job in USA after completion of B.Pharmacy course. You need to either pursue higher studies in USA post which you can get the job opportunity. Otherwise you need to clear the screening exams like FPGEE and NAPLEX to become a licensed pharmacist in USA. Once you have the licence of pharmacist, then you can search for job opportunities and apply in them through online portals. You can also pursue few years of service in India in a multinational company post which you can seek onsite opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?