16th November 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 15 days internship programme for MSW student in NIMHANS hospital under Psychiatric Social Work department?

I am Reshma from kerala and I am a MSW student. I would like to do 15 days internship programme in NIMHANS hospital under Psychiatric Social Work department. So, please let me know what is the procedures to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work?
  2. Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?
  3. Details of M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work at Nimhans Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Psychiatry Social Work Department, NIMHANS?
  6. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  7. How to pursue MSc degree in Psychiatric Nursing from NIMHANS? I am a 4th year student of BSc Hons Nursing
  8. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MSW after BA completion?
  10. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  11. How to do masters degree in social work after doing graduation with B.A pass course?
  12. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  13. What should I do for completing Ph.D in Social Work after completion of MSW?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Psychiatric Nursing in NIMHANS?
  15. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  16. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  17. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
19th March 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do 15 days internship programme for MSW student in NIMHANS hospital under Psychiatric Social Work department?

I am Karthika. D. I am studying 1st M.Sc biochemistry in Bharathiyar university, Coimbatore. I need 2 months summer internship in your esteemed institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?