7th June 2011, 11:35 PM
nikukeshri

Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?

Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  3. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  4. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  6. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  7. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  8. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  9. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  10. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  11. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  12. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  13. Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?
  14. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  15. List of institutes which offer SAP ABAP Training in Kolkata
  16. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  17. List of institutes offering Microbiology Lab Training in Howrah and Kolkata -- [New]
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
16th September 2011, 06:01 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikukeshri View Post
Sir, I m a student of 6th sem cse branch..I want to know about the institutes providing summer training in kolkata...Plz tell me the names...& also the best institutes among them......??
There are various companies in Kolkata and institutes in which you can apply for the your summer training courses. To apply for the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address along with your resume.

Then the company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program if they select you for the summer training course.
Below is the list of some top companies and institutes is given in which you can apply for the summer training course:

Jaya Softwares
Hemanta Basu Sarani, B B D Bagh,
B B D Bagh, Kolkata - 033 22430007

Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
CB-40, SEC-I, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 033 2359 7240

mlm software4u
Surya Sen St, Baithakkhana,
Kolkata - 09928366889

DPS Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Phase II, NAM Complex, Block M,
New Alipore, Kolkata - 033 24004581

Comtel Technologies (P) Ltd.
AD 161, Sector 1, Salt Lake,
Kolkata - 033 2359 5362
16th September 2011, 06:08 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?

In kolkata there are various companies where you can apply for the your summer training courses.Like:-

**Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Kolkata - 033 2359 7240

**Comtel Technologies (P) Ltd.
AD 161, Sector 1, Salt Lake,
Kolkata - 033 2359 5362

**DPS Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Phase II, NAM Complex, Block M,
New Alipore, Kolkata - 033 24004581

**Jaya Softwares

**MLM software4u
Surya Sen St, Baithakkhana,
Kolkata - 09928366889

All the best!
16th September 2011, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikukeshri View Post
dear friend,

The Institutes providing summer training in kolkata:-

In kolkata ,there are so many college offer summer training in kolkata but the top institute are given below-

Jadavpur University,Kolkata.

Bengal Engineering and Science University
Howrah, West Bengal. Ph: +91-33-26684561

Kalyani Govt. Engineering College
Nadia, West Bengal. E-mail: [email protected]

University College of Science and Technology
University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Ph: +91- 33 22410071

Institute of Engineering and Management
Electronic complex, Kolkata. Ph: +91-33-23578189

thanks
29th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a btech electronics student.i want a summer training in kolkata.plz tell me the name of the institution who provided best training.i am a student of private engineering college.my email id is [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm a mechanical engg. student 2nd yr plz tel me some address of mechanical trainging institution for summer vocational/industrial training
12th December 2012, 06:53 PM
ashis.career

Hi friend,
There are various companies in Kolkata and institutes in which you can apply for the your summer training courses. To apply for the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address along with your resume.

Then the company will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program if they select you for the summer training course.
Below is the list of some top companies and institutes is given in which you can apply for the summer training course:

Jaya Softwares

Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Kolkata - 033 2359 7240
15th December 2012, 07:04 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

List of institutes providing summer training in Kolkata

**Jaya Softwares, Kolkata

**Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd, Kolkata

**mlm software4u, Kolkata

**DPS Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata

with regard umang_28

17th December 2012, 06:43 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata

1.mlm software

2.jaya software

3.dps techno. india pvt. ltd.

4.acumen consultancy services pvt. ltd.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
15th April 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Name of institutes providing summe training in kolkata for cse 2nd year students yea
17th November 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of integrated msc biotechnology, sem 7-4th yr. i want to know about the institutes which provide summer training in biotechnology in kolkatta..
21st October 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell the name of gvt. company's name who give industiral training for b.tech(IT)??
26th April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I, Pratick Chakrborty is student of ECE 4rth Sem of Academy of Technology, what course of Summer training help me to crack interview. I afraid from fraud institute. Please hlep me providing the list of best institute and related course to settle myself. Pleae let me know th best institute of Kolkata for summer training and winter training in semeste gape
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?