17th November 2016, 03:30 PM
Yashodhar Naik

Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to become a RAW Agent. I want to know am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Please provide details about the same.

30th September 2017, 04:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a RAW agent just after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this RAW agent recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are done with Diploma course, you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment. Hence I suggest you to pursue B.Tech/ B.E after completion of Diploma course as minimum educational qualification required is Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?