23rd November 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?

Hello sir, I am Civil engineering holder and want to study MBA course. Please tell me which stream of MBA will be better for me? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  4. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it? -- [New]
  6. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  7. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  8. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply
  10. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  14. How can I do M.Tech in Germany? List of top institutes?
  15. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  16. List of top colleges in India offering MBA in Banking Fielf?
  17. Cutoff list of top 10 MBA colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. List of top MBA colleges in India?
28th December 2016, 08:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA will be better for Civil engineer? List of top five colleges with procedure to do it?

It is very good that you want to opt MBA after the completion of Civil Engineering.
Since you have completed your Graduation in Engineering, you can opt any of the stream in MBA in which you are interested.

List of Colleges offering MBA:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Address: Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 6632 3456

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2467 2453

XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
Address: Circuit House Area, Sonari, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Phone: 0657 665 3333

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Address: I.I.M Road, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673570
Phone: 0495 280 9100

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Colleges to study the MBA course, you must have appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective National council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?