8th June 2011, 09:03 AM
lakshmi prasanna.p

In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?

InAIEEE B.ARC. I got a total of 91 And all India overall rank above 51 thousand so in which colleges can i get admission? and can i get into any of NIT?can i know the list of colleges in which i can get into?what are opening and closing ranks for different colleges.what are possible colleges dat i get into around ap?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  2. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  4. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  5. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  6. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  7. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  9. Cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar for SC candidates?
  10. MBBS colleges accepting ASSO-CET 2016 score? Minimum marks required in ASSO-CET 2016 for OBC candidate? -- [New]
  11. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission in WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges of WB?
  12. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
  13. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  14. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get a free seat in best colleges in AP after scoring 51000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  17. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  18. List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 722 rank in APPGECET? What is the starting and closing rank for each college?
8th June 2011, 12:08 PM
shreebhavya

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?

i don't think you will get an nit or iiit .
8th June 2011, 01:21 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?

Based on your performance please visit the site listed below for opening closing ranks for the colleges/institues and branch. Just put in the category, institute and get the ranks required for the same.

http://questionpaper.in/AIEEE/RankAnalysis/Default.aspx
8th June 2011, 01:28 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Based on your performance please visit the site listed below for opening closing ranks for the colleges/institues and branch. Just put in the category, institute and get the ranks required for the same.

http://questionpaper.in/AIEEE/RankAnalysis/Default.aspx
8th June 2011, 07:24 PM
gskarthik93

Thumbs up Re: In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?

i think u cannot get good rank in that........for further details please refer www.ccb.nic.in and predict your rank according to your marks have a great day hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts
11th June 2011, 01:38 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Getting into NIT's is not possible

You can try for counselling in Orissa, UP, WB and Karnataka.

The good engineering coll in AP are

1 A U College of Engineering Visakhapatnam
2 JNTU College of Engineering Hyderabad
3 O U College of Engineering Hyderabad
4 JNTU College of Engineering Kakinada
5 Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, RR Dist
6 S V U College of Engineering Tirupathi
7 JNTU College of Engineering Anantapur
8 Vasavi College of Engineering Langarhouse, RR Dist.
9 Gayathri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam
10 Srinidhi Institute of Sciences and Technology Ghatkesar, RR Dist.
11 M V S R Engineering College Nadergul, RR Dist.
12 V N R Vignan Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology Bachupally, RR Dist.
13 R V R and J C College of Engineering Guntur
14 Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology Miyapur, RR Dist.
15 JNTU College of Engineering Pulivendula, Kadapa
16 Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology Gandipet, RR Dist.
17 Sri Vidya Niketan Engineering College Rangampeta
18 V R Siddhartha Engineering College Vijayawada
19 Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences Warangal
20 CVR College of Engineering Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.
21 Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences Bheemunipatnam
22 S R K R Engineering College Bhimavaram
23 G P R Engineering College Kurnool
24 JNTU College of Engineering Vizianagaram
25 J B Institute of Engineering and Technology Yenkapally, RR Dist.
26 B V Raju Institute of Technology Narsapur, Medak
27 Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology Vijayawada
28 Bapatla Engineering College Bapatla
29 G M R Institute of Technology Rajam
30 JNTU College of Engineering Karimnagar
31 M V G R College of Engineering Vizianagaram
32 Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering Mylavaram
33 Vidyajyothi Institute of Technology Moinabad, RR Dist.
34 Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal
35 Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.
36 Gurunanak Institute of Technology Ibrahimpatan, RR Dist.
37 Sir C R R College of Engineering Eluru
38 Vignans Institute of Information Technology Visakhapatnam
39 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Gudlavalleru
40 C V S R College of Engineering Ghatkesar, RR Dist.
41 Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajahmundry
42 Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dundigal, RR Dist.
43 Pydah College of Engineering and Technology Visakhapatnam
44 Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology Guntur
45 Raghu Engineering College Bheemunipatnam
46 Pragati Engineering College Peddapuram
47 Mahaveer Institute of Sciences and Technology Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
48 T K R College of Engineering and Technology Mirpet, RR Dist.
49 Madanapally Institute of Technology and Sciences Madanapalle
50 Aroras Technologynological Research Institute
22nd June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my rank is 56000 in WBJEE.I want to know that in which collage will be better for me in West Bengal,and which stream will be better for me?
1st July 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what about JNTU, pulivendula and JNTU, vizanagaram faculty, infra, placement and hostel facility for girl student?? which one is good among two?
1st July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around DELHI AND GHAZIABAD
2nd July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i got state rank 25361 in harayana which engineering collage can give me admission on this rank - ravinder
5th July 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i got 1771 in pgecet in which college i got admission give me list of colleges for ece stream
4th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am hoping my aieee 2012 rank is under 25000 which college iget for civil eng.
6th May 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have around 130 marks in aieee 2012 from gen category please give me list of colleges which i can get in india.
please write on my email [email protected]
15th May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

my score is 125 in aieee can i get civil in surat nit .gujarat is my home state
25th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank in wbjee 2012 is 56090

I want to study mechanical engineering
so sir, kindly inform me with college names where i can be selected with ME..

sir i will study only with ME (so only those colleges that teaches ME).....
31st May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the opening and closing rank for the engineering colleges in west bengal? I have got 50014 rank in wbjee. so can i get in CSE in the good colleges of W.B.?
31st May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the opening and closing rank for the engineering colleges in west bengal? I have got 50014 rank in wbjee. so can i get in CSE in the good colleges of W.B.?
10th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i got air 60475 obccat 14220 can i get in any of the nits
10th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir which college can in get in aieee b.arch after scoring 26000 rank?
13th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 120 marks in b.arc and a rank of 35000 as open and in reservation 8400.in which best colleges i can join in b.arc.
12th June 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 56000 rank in eamcet in which of the good colleges i can get a seat in hyderabad
2nd September 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 45286 rank. can l get seat in JNTU pulivendula in 2nd counselling?
7th June 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 56000 in wbjee 2015. ...which collegs olwill I get?? Please mention the names as soon as possible.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?