24th November 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission to 12th CBSE school after failing in RBSE board?

Sir/Mam, Myself Visual, I failed in 12th RBSE board. Can I get an admission in 12th CBSE school? What should I do for getting the admission? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow to get admitted in the school? Thanks!

24th November 2016, 10:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission to 12th CBSE school after failing in RBSE board?

The registration for 10+2 CBSE board examination is done in standard 11th. You will have to first take admission in standard 11th in CBSE board then register for 10+2 board examination.

The best option for you is to prepare and study well in RBSE board and appear for exams of this board. In CBSE, you will lose one more academic year. Practice previous year board examination question paper and write answers in board examination in neat and clean manner.
25th November 2016, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, any school will ask you for TC and report card of previous class for admission, means you can't get admission in any board school for 12th class, if you have failed in class 11th. You have to pass class 11th, then only you will be eligible for admission in class 12th.

Also, just make sure that you get all the documents from the previous schools before applying for admission in any other school. TC is absolutely necessary.
25th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in class 12th in CBSE Boar after failing in class 12th of RBSE Board. To continue your studies, you need to take admission in class 11th again to complete your class 12th under CBSE Board.
Or else you can take admission directly in class 12th in any Open School to complete your class 12th from there.
25th November 2016, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE Board 12th standard after failing in 12th standard from RBSE Board. CBSE Board does not offer admission in 12th standard directly only, candidates who have qualified 11th standard from CBSE Board are eligible to pursue 12th standard in CBSE Board. Since, you have already pursued 12th standard and failed, I suggest you to reappear in supplementary examinations to get qualified instead of repeating 12th standard from CBSE Board.
25th November 2016, 09:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th CBSE after having failed in 12th RBSE as there is no such provision for it, you will have to get admission in 11th standard in CBSE board and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to appear for 12th boards in the concluding school.
25th November 2016, 11:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can get the admission as per the rule but there are school which may not give you the admission due to their reputation.

You can easily get the admission in any govt CBSE school.

You need to submit the following documents :
* Previous Mark sheets
* School Leaving certificate
* Migration Certificate (due to the change of board)
* Character Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?