26th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from my present medical college to another medical college of choice due to language problem?

Sir, I am Sneha. Can I transfer my medical college after 1 year. I am suffering from many problems, specially language problem. I failed in my 1 year due to language problem. Teacher teach in Bengali, so I suffer many thing. I am from Jharkhand. I want to go to Jharkhand in burdwan medical college. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

28th November 2016, 03:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from my present medical college to another medical college of choice due to language problem?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College at this instant after the completion of 1 year from a certain College. You must have taken this decision earlier as after the completion of a year from a certain college, you cannot change your college. You must have to complete your course from there. Otherwise you have to study from 1st year once again from any other College.
29th November 2016, 12:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from my present medical college to another medical college of choice due to language problem?

Yes, you can shift to another college under the same university, there is no such problem in it after completion of your 1st year as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their 1st year having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?