26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Course, fee structure and age limit for Hotel Management?

Hi, Sir this is Moin. I want to pursue hotel management course. I am 12th passed from CBSE in year 2007, but I have no money. I am doing the same job as my father has expired. Please Sir tell me about hotel management course, fees structure & age limit. My contact no. 9618993801
. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course? How many subjects are there in the course?
  4. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  5. Fee structure and required qualifications for Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  6. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  7. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  8. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  9. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  10. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  14. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  15. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?
  17. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
26th November 2016, 07:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course, fee structure and age limit for Hotel Management?

The mininum qualification required to join Degree in Hotel Management is 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided to the candidates of reserved categories and age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given in upper age limit to the candidates of reserved categories.
The fee structure vary from institute to institute and it also depends whether the institute is government or private.
It can be 44500 only and10000 if the institute is government.
17th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course, fee structure and age limit for Hotel Management?

Sir i 12 passed in 2010 but now my age is moving to 26 years. I am belong to poor background. I want to pursue hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?