26th November 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a district collector in Maharashtra?

Hello Sir, I am Ruchika from Akola Maharashtra. I just completed B.E. in computer science. I eagerly want to be prove myself as a district collector. What preparation should I do for it? When to appear for examination?

26th November 2016, 05:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a district collector in Maharashtra?

To become collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

But, you have to qualify in all three stages of examination before the final recruitment for service. The examination will be conducted in June next year. For more updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

26th November 2016, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Ruchika from Akola Maharashtra. I just completed B.E. in computer science. I eagerly want to be prove myself as a district collector. What preparation should I do for it? When to appear for examination?

Those who want to become a District Collector are required to write the Civil Service Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The examination has three divisions. The first one is Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. The minimum qualification required for the exam is a graduate degree in any discipline like BA, B.Com,B.Sc, BE, BTech, MBBS etc. The upper age limit for appearing the examinations will be 32 years for general candidates, 35 years for OBC and 37 years for SC/ST candidates. One has to prepare well by reading newspapers and news channels. The knowledge in social science, history, geography and general knowledge will be appreciated.

28th December 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which books should we refer for upsc???

12th April 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am new in this field I want to become a collector
In maharashtra

15th April 2020, 07:02 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How to become a district collector in Maharashtra?

How to become a district collector in Maharashtra.

To become a District Collector you should Passed IAS exams.

First you complete your graduation. The examination to become an IAS is conducted by the UPSC every year as the Civil Services Examination. Candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline , then he can attend IAS exam. The exams has three parts, preliminary, main and interview. After completed these three,with high marks, you hae to become a chance to a district collector.

4th January 2022, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

is math is important for DISTRICT COLLECTOR

13th June 2022, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

YES MATH IS IMPORTANT FOR PAPER - II

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?