26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?

Respected Sir, I am Dipson Khanal I am from Nepal. I want to join Indian Navy after 10th standard. I want to know that am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same? I am very interested in Navy so please tell the procedure to join the Indian Navy?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria required to join the Indian Army for a Nepal citizen?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join the Indian Army being a Nepal Citizen at the age of 25 years? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in a Maritime College in India being a Nepal Citizen? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  5. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy after class 12?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  8. Am I eligible for Indian army, if passed high school from Nepal?
  9. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  10. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  11. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  12. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  15. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  16. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  17. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?
  18. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
29th November 2016, 09:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?

Yes,you can join the Indian Navy even being a citizen of Nepal through NDA exam. UPSC conducts this exam twice a year with the name NDA I and NDA II .

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.It has three wings;

Indian Military Academy.

Indian Naval Academy.

Indian Air Force Academy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam :-

Nationality : Indian and subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

Age limit :16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Marital Status : only unmarried male candidate .

Edu. qualification : 10+2 for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.

Physical Standards:

Height : 157 cm, relaxable for certain regions.

Weight : 50 kg, relaxable for certain regions.

Chest : 77/82 cm
16th August 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?

i pass my masters and iam a lady? is there any vacancy for girls? what is the age limit? please tell me iam interested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?