30th November 2016, 04:28 PM
Nikita Bhagwan Jadhav

Which stream of Auto Cad will be better for ITI in Electrical holder? Pattern and syllabus for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Electrical stream and now want to do Auto Cad. Please tell me which stream of Auto Cad will be better for me? Pattern and syllabus for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Com degree holder pursue Auto Cad? What is the fee structure for Auto Cad course?
  2. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  3. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students?
  4. What job can I get after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and having knowledge of Auto Cad 2D? How much salary will I get?
  5. In which IT and ITES companies can I get after scoring 56.4%,64% and 78% in 10th,12th and B.Tech(IT)?
  6. What is the syllabus of D-CAD? When is the CDAC entrance test?
  7. List of the top institutes in Nagpur for AUTO CAD course?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  9. Will I get a job after doing AutoCad course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  11. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech in Graphic Era University?
  12. Is summert raining in Auto CAD beneficial for ECE student? Where to apply?
  13. Are there any job opportunities for Short term courses like Auto cad?
  14. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the jobs available after completing BE and CITD Master Certificate in Auto Cad? -- [New]
  16. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
  17. How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an ITI holder who have completed 12th with Arts?
30th May 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of Auto Cad will be better for ITI in Electrical holder? Pattern and syllabus for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in electrical stream and now want to do AutoCAD. Please tell me which stream of auto cad will be better for me? Pattern and syllabus for it.
3rd May 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of Auto Cad will be better for ITI in Electrical holder? Pattern and syllabus for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in electrical stream and now want to do AutoCAD. Please tell me which stream of auto cad will be better for me? Pattern and syllabus for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?