30th November 2016, 07:01 PM
jyotinrk

Possibility to change college and stream after 1st year of Electrical engineering? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh where I can get admission?

Hello sir, I have completed 1st year of Electrical engineering from a college at Bangalore under Viveswaraya Technological University. Now, I want to change my college and stream also. Please tell me is it possible? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  2. Possibility of getting admission in NITs or other state government engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh or Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  4. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  8. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List private Diploma colleges for studying Mechanical subject?
  10. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  11. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  14. List best colleges in Hyderabad for doing M.Tech in Power Systems? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. B.Sc agriculture colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana without ICAR entrance exam
  16. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  18. Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?