8th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?

I am 2nd year student of B.S.C.(computer science). I am planning to do master in abroad.
which entrance exam is going to help me for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  3. List of entrance exams which I need to write to do the masters in mathematics outside India?
  4. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  5. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  6. Entrance exam to study B.Sc(Computer Science) for Diploma student?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  12. Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?
  13. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  17. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  18. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student? -- [New]
23rd June 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?

which is the entrance exam for mca abroad?
2nd August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?

I m a B.E graduate. I want to do MS abroad. Which all entrance exams may best help me??
6th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do post graduation course in abroad. But I have very less marks in graduation (< 45). How can I do it? and which course is best for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?