3rd December 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed Auto cad 2D & 3D and now want to study Diploma in Designing course. I want to know how Diploma in Designing course is beneficial for me? Syllabus of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in NATA to study B.Arch course if completed BCA, Diploma in Multimedia & Animation, Auto Cad and got 49.2% in 12th?
  2. Is summert raining in Auto CAD beneficial for ECE student? Where to apply?
  3. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students?
  4. Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?
  5. Can a B.Com degree holder pursue Auto Cad? What is the fee structure for Auto Cad course?
  6. Career in Design Field through National Institute of Design
  7. Which stream of Auto Cad will be better for ITI in Electrical holder? Pattern and syllabus for it?
  8. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?
  11. Are there any job opportunities for Short term courses like Auto cad?
  12. Will I get a job after doing AutoCad course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which stream in best to do job in mechanical engineering?
  14. What job can I get after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering and having knowledge of Auto Cad 2D? How much salary will I get?
  15. What are the jobs available after completing BE and CITD Master Certificate in Auto Cad? -- [New]
  16. What is the use of Auto Cad for ECE student?
  17. How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?
  18. Can I get admission in SSN college Chennai after scoring 97.7% in 12th?
4th May 2023, 11:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How Diploma in Designing course is beneficial to study for Auto cad 2D & 3D completed student? Syllabus of this course?

Diploma in Designing course can be very beneficial for you as it can help you develop advance designing skills and helps you learn various design software used in industries. Some of the key benefits of this course are:

1. It can help you develop design skills such as sketching, drafting, 3D modelling which can help you create complex designs.
2. It can help you learn advance designing software such as Auto CAD, Solid Works, CATIA, and many more.
3. The course will definitely enhance your creativity and encourage you to think and develop innovative solutions to design problems.
4. It can increase your employability and make you a valuable asset to companies in various industries.

The syllabus for Diploma in Designing course includes the following topics:

1. Sketching and Drafting
2. 2D and 3D Modeling using software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CATIA, etc.
3. Design Principles and Elements
4. Materials and Manufacturing Processes
5. Engineering Graphics
6. Product Design and Development
7. Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?