7th December 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and working in a company. I want to study B.Tech through lateral entry in distance mode but I can't pay for it due to less salary. Can I apply for an education loan against of my salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  3. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course?
  5. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  8. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  9. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  10. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  14. Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  16. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  17. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  18. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
18th December 2016, 10:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to pursue your B.Tech course. However, since you will be pursuing the course via distance mode, so you need to get admission in a good and well reputed institute which offers some sort of exposure. Otherwise your loan request will not be approved. Since you have a stable source of income so you have bright chances of getting the loan sanctioned even though it is for distance learning course. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?