7th December 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I am single a girl child of my Parents. Can I apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?

17th December 2016, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for scholarship being a single girl child. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document to get the details of the scholarships including the documents required for it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 41 views)
8th July 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?

I am a single girl child, but l have two step sisters can I eligible single girl child my mother have no children only my father have daughters please can I consider single girl child
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?