7th December 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write? Please provide the related details of the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  2. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  9. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  10. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  12. Which exams do I have to write after completing B.Sc Agriculture to serve as ADO?
  13. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  15. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  16. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  17. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology? -- [New]
  18. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
8th December 2016, 11:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the Bachelor of Science in Agriculture after 10th qualification.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB or PCM as main paper.

So, you have to pursue 12th std to appear for entrance examination conducted as ICAR and by some of the other universities for admission in courses.

Most of the universities entrance examination conduct entrance examination for admission in respective university.
9th December 2016, 02:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?

Since you are a Class 10th passed candidate and interested in pursuing B.Sc Agriculture degree course which is a graduation degree course then I would like to let you know that at present you can not pursue the same course.

For B.Sc Agriculture degree course the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized university.

Also to be eligible for pursuing the same course from top government agriculture colleges of India you need to qualify AIEEA-UG examination held by ICAR. For further details regarding the same you can log on to the link www.icar.org.in.
9th December 2016, 08:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

For this course Candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th so my suggestion to you is that you can first complete your 12th class then you can apply for B.Sc in Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?