8th December 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I considered as NRI to appear in JEE Main if studied up to 10th from Sri Lanka and 12th from Tamilnadu? Procedure to get admission through JEE Main?

Hello sir, I am from Sri Lanka but studied up to 10th in Sri Lanka and 12th from Tamilnadu. I want to appear in JEE Main exam. Please tell me am I considered as NRI? Procedure to get admission through JEE Main?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  2. Can a Nepali student apply for JEE Main? Eligibility criteria for NRI students and documents required for it?
  3. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?
  5. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  7. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  8. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam? -- [New]
  9. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  10. What should I do first 12th or coaching for JEE Main preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. One who qualifies the JEE Main 2016 can appear in JEE Main 2017?
  12. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  13. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  14. Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?
  15. Eligibility attempts to write JEE mains after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?
  18. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
10th December 2016, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I considered as NRI to appear in JEE Main if studied up to 10th from Sri Lanka and 12th from Tamilnadu? Procedure to get admission through JEE Main?

If you have passed class 12th from Tamil Nadu, then will be considered an Indian citizen. Just make sure you have domicile certificate from the concerned authority.

Just appear for entrance exam as an Indian citizen. You will not be considered as a NRI candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?