8th December 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I have passed class 10th from ICSE board with 91% marks and now I am studying in college for 11th but I want to shift to CBSE directly for class 12th so I want to know is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

9th December 2016, 05:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th?

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to change your Board from ICSE to CBSE Board in class 12th after the completion of class 11th as it possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from ICSE to CBSE Board.
You need to submit all the above mentioned documents to your current School along with application form where you want to take admission in class 12th.
9th December 2016, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my Board from ICSE to CBSE directly for class 12th after scoring 91% marks in class 11th?

No, you can't change board in class 12th because most of the other board schools don't allow admission in class 12th directly. Registered students for same board can only get admission in class 12th.

Hence, you have yo continue in same board or take admission in class 11th of other board. You can also try open schooling option for class 12th.
9th December 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change your board from ICSE to CBSE directly for pursuing class 12th after completion of your 11th standard. None of the schools offer direct admissions in Class 12th. As per education board rules, you have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard from the same school. Since, it is not possible to get direct admission in 12th standard in CBSE, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?