8th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBM and I am in the 3rd year of the course, I want to know what can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 08:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?

There are a lot of career opportunities for a candidate after the completion of BBM Graduate.

Candidates may work as:-

Equity Research Analyst
HR Generalist Business Partner
Management Consultant
Marketing Manager
Account Manager
Brand Manager
Card Payments Operations Head
IT Services Marketing Head
Project Managers
Recruitment Manager
Vice President - Investment Banking
10th December 2016, 05:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBM and I am in the 3rd year of the course, I want to know what can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can do various courses after completion of BBM course like MBA or PGDM or MA or M.Com or Hotel Management courses or CA or ICWA or ACS or Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or MA Journalism and Mass Communication etc. The BBM completed candidates can work in various government and private sector companies. So you can choose job or studies after completion of BBM course. The best course is a MBA in Finance for the BBM candidates. For the MBA admission you have to appear for the common entrance test like CAT, MAT, TANCET etc.
1st June 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA compulsory after BBM course so do we get the placement and proper package ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?