9th December 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job in MNC companies after completion of MBA in distance mode?

I have choose MBA Distance Education, but now I don't have any job. Will MBA from Distance Education will help me to get a job in a good MNC company...??Reply to this question please... I need to get the suggestion on what to do next. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Software job after B.Com in distance mode
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  3. Whether distance education certificate is valid for MNC companies or not?
  4. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  5. How can I get a good job in MNC? I am doing MBA from SMU distance education
  6. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?
  7. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  8. Good position job in MNC company after MBA in HR?
  9. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  10. Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  12. Minimum criteria needed to appear in TCS aptitude test?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  14. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  16. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  17. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?
12th December 2016, 08:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in MNC companies after completion of MBA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have choose MBA Distance Education, but now I don't have any job. Will MBA from Distance Education will help me to get a job in a good MNC company...??Reply to this question please... I need to get the suggestion on what to do next. Thanks!
No, distance education course candidates are not eligible for MNC jobs. Only those candidates who have completed degree with regular course are eligible for MNC recruitment.

But, you can apply for government sector jobs like SSC, PSC, Civil Service Exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?