9th December 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I join Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Indian Army after Diploma in Civil Engineering, completing in May 2011?
  7. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  8. Can I apply for NDA examination after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army after completing Civil Engineering? Can I join the Indian Army with weak eye sight and a Tattoo on my wrist? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Indian Navy or Army after completing Diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?
  13. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  16. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  17. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in civil engineering?
11th December 2016, 09:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

You have lot of opportunities to serve in Indian Army but for that you have to qualify the entrance exam.
On the basis of 12th you can appear in NDA exam but for that you must have passed 12th with non medical stream from a recognised board and after graduation you can appear in CDS exam.
On the basis of your engineering degree you can appear in CDS exam also and other related exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?