8th December 2016, 08:28 PM
Andy kh

What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue 4 years Bachelor of Physiotherapy course so I want to know what is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd June 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

To get admission in KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore the Candidates should have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should fill in the application form and submit it in the office itself along with your last pass out mark sheets and certificates photocopy.
The admission fees is not disclosed according to the terms and conditions of the institution. An annual amount is paid during the admission of the student.
5th February 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Respected sir/madam I want to study bachelor of physiotherapy..... But my age is 33.... I m eligible for this course.....
28th June 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for physiotherapy per year.?
28th June 2021, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I need fee structure for physiotherapy per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?