21st June 2010, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?

iwant to know the universities and colleges in india offering M.Sc astro physics intregeted M.Sc and Phd in astronomy

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  2. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  3. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  4. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  5. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  6. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  7. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  9. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  10. Is MSc in Astronomy having a good scope in India? Which are the universities offering this course?
  11. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  13. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  17. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  18. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
2nd January 2012, 04:33 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?

These are the few colleges provide MSc Astrophysics in India
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, the University of Lucknow and the University of Chennai.
14th January 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?

i want to know about the universities offerig m.s.c. physics and what are the criteria of admission ......
4th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Harshithamilky

Can u plz say is there any colleges or university in manglore or udupi offering m.sc in astrophysics?
30th May 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a percentage of 46 in B.Sc. , in which college i can take admiddion for Space Science Field..
22nd January 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

bangalore university offering msc astrophysics or not?
14th March 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

is there msc programme in astrophysic & astronomy both in Guru Nanakdev university if yes then may i know abt fee and eligibility criteria ?
8th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

AFTER WHICH DEGREE I CAN JOIN ANY COLLAGE RELATED TO SPACE SCIENCE ,OR ASTRONOMY? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR IT?
18th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing entc enginrn BE in D.y.patil clg cn i knw clgs 2 do Phd in astrophyscs..?
7th January 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a final year B.Sc Physics student. I want to know the colleges offering M.Sc Space Physics. Also about the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?