12th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my graduation with BCA from Delhi University so I want to know does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th December 2016, 03:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course?

Yes, as you have completed 12th standard, so you can pursue BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) from Delhi University. BCA is an undergraduate course which is offered by Delhi University and it is 3 years long. Candidates who are interested to pursue BCA from DU have to apply online through the official website and then have to click on DU application form 2016-17. Then they have to select the respective course they want to pursue and download the application form. The form should be filled up with exact details and also the necessary documents should be attached. Then you have to submit the application form and take a print out of it for future use. One can also get the application form directly from DU office.
11th November 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Delhi University offers BCA course? How can I apply for the course?

I am dropper student and want to take admission in bca. Am I eligible for this what is the circumstances for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?