12th December 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems so I want to know will I get a Campus selection from IIT colleges or do I have to look for a job? What will be the starting salary after completing the course? Which Companies offer job for M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems students? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Does the M.Tech Embedded Systems or VLSI design distance course posses any value in the market? What are the career opportunities?
  2. How to get internship for M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems?
  3. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  5. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  6. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  8. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  9. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  10. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  13. Which domain has good scope between VLSI and Embedded? How to find job opportunities abroad?
  14. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  15. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  16. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  17. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  18. Which is a better stream between VLSI, DIP or Embedded Systems?
14th December 2016, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems?

Career Opportunities after completion of M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems:

There are a good scope for candidates from M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems background. You may find employment opportunities in several top this filed related companies. Some of them include,

>> Synopsis

>> Micron Tech

>> HCL Technologies

>> Tata Consultancy Services etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in several departments namely Production Engineering, Testing Department, Designing Department, Process Engineering department and Applications department. You may apply for several posts namely Packaging Engineer, Design Engineer, Test Engineer, CAD Engineer and Process Engineer posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?