12th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  3. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  4. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  5. Can I join hotel management course without intermediate exams?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  9. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  10. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  11. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
  12. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  14. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?
15th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant after completion of 10+2 can apply for the admission to the Hotel Management course. There are Diploma courses and Degree courses available in the Hotel Management field. The students after completion of 12th can study a degree course in Hotel Management. Mostly there is no entrance examination for the admission to the B.Sc Hotel Management course. The candidates after completion of the course will be given training for 20 weeks in a hotel. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the hospitality industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?