13th December 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available which I can take at the time of admission to MBBS course?

Dear sir, I am interesting to study MBBS course from any private college of abroad. But, due to low family income, unable to enter to study MBBS. Is there any scholarship available which I can take at the time of admission?

7th November 2017, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available which I can take at the time of admission to MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am interesting to study MBBS course from any private college of abroad. But, due to low family income, unable to enter to study MBBS. Is there any scholarship available which I can take at the time of admission?

Yes, there are various scholarships available for the MBBS students. You can apply to the scholarships online or offline as per the requirement. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the MBBS students are given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?