13th December 2016, 02:20 PM
sairamyadav

How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am P. Sairam Yadav pursuing Mechanical Engineering and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to apply for Internship in DRDO so I want to know how can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Please tell me the procedure of application.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply an Internship in DRDO, Tirupati for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for Internship in DRDO for 3rd year mechanical engineers?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Material Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  11. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  12. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  14. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  15. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  16. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
14th December 2016, 10:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply Internship in DRDO while pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

As a mechanical engineer student of 3rd year you are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO. For that at first you need to have some acquaintances in DRDO, so that they can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Employee reference is the easiest process to apply for internship.

You can also apply through your college. Just get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the HOD of the college requesting about the internship. Then you have to address the letter and NOC with a resume to the authorities of DRDO. Hence, if your resume gets selected then you will called for interview and can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?