13th December 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue in Pharmacy Field after completing B. Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Pharmacy course and after completing it I want to continue with my studies in the same Field so I want to know which course can I pursue in Pharmacy Field after completing B. Pharmacy? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue in Pharmacy Field after completing B. Pharmacy?

You can go for M.Pharmacy, if you are interested in your same field. There are various streams available for M.Pharmacy and you can opt according to your interests. Admission is through entrance exam like GPAT or any state level entrance exam. You can also go for Pharm.D which is a new course offered in India for pharmacy graduates.

Some of the streams that you can choose for M.Pharmacy are, pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy, pharmacology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical technology, pharma marketing, pharmacy clinical practice, etc.
14th December 2016, 11:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue in Pharmacy Field after completing B. Pharmacy?

After completion of B.Pharmacy course you have many choice like M.Pharmacy, MBA and D.Pharmacy.

As per my suggestion. M.Pharmacy is right option for you after completion of B.Pharmacy course.

M.Pharma. or Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate course and the duration of this course is two years.

For M.Pharmacy course candidate must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?