16th December 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?

Respected Sir, My name is Revathi and I am pursuing B.Com from ISM and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue a career in LAW so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th December 2016, 01:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?

In order to get admission in LLB course after completion of your B.Com, you will have to appear for CLAT examination and clear the minimum cut-off required for admission in the above mentioned Institute. If however, you clear the minimum cut-off required, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in the prospective institute mentioned above and pursue your course ahead.
19th December 2016, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Revathi and I am pursuing B.Com from ISM and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue a career in LAW so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM? Please answer as soon as possible.

The B.Com graduates from ISM with over 45% marks can apply to the Law graduation (LL.B) course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test like CLAT, AILET, CET etc. You have to apply to the law college through the application form available for this purpose either online or offline as per the requirement. You have to check the procedure for admission in that particular college. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the law profession.
19th December 2016, 02:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Com you will be eligible to pursue LLB and its duration will be of 3 years. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue LLB. There is no age limit to pursue LLB, so you can pursue the course at any stage of your life.

With the above qualification you have to appear for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). Some Law colleges/universities conducts their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, if you score well in the examination then you will be eligible to get admission in any law college to pursue the course.
20th January 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam I am sana I have completed my graduation (b.com) now I want to do llb ;I want to know about the procedure for doing llb and also the eligibility for obc candidates...reply fast
27th January 2017, 07:27 PM
Sargeant
Member+

There is no such criteria that once graduate candidate cannot pursue graduation in another area of work which is completely diverse from that of previous one.

In order tho secure seat in law colleges you have to pass out 12th with minimum 50% marks in all subjects plus you have to appear for entrance exams such as CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) and have to secure score so as to fit in the cut-off marks set for various institutions.

But students who wish to appear for CLAT should not exceed 20 years of age which is in your case might not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?