8th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

sir
My son is last semister in BE Mech. his exam is completed . he want join npti course. he stay in jamnagar Gujarat. How addmition in npti, what about his fees and which place he join.

plese adwise for me.

N.S.Makwana

25th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

Hello sir,
I want to know full fee structure of gtu electrical brance (sem I ) .
18th June 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?

Dear respected sir
I have been given Exam of diploma in eng.
My branch is mechanical.so I want to college ,duration,fee stuctur And addition process in ntpi
So kindly tail me about written above
Thanks
Yogesh kumar
11th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Respected SIR.
I HAVE COMLETED DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGG PASSING 2015 JUNE PL INFORMATION FOR NTPI POWER PLANT ADMITION PROCESS AND I PASS 2nd class boiler ATTEDENT PASS IN 2008.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?