18th December 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering and want to do training. List of companies of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries which are offering industrial training in West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  2. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  4. How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give? -- [New]
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  6. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  7. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  8. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  9. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  10. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  12. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  13. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  14. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  15. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  16. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  17. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
20th December 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal

You can apply for industrial training at following companies in West Bengal

1. Eastman Power Plant Engg Co (P) Ltd, 1, Abdul Hamid Street, Esplanade, Esplanade · Phone: 033 2230 5659

2. The Tata Power Company Ltd, 60c, J L Nehru Road, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Phone: 033 2288 1154

3. D C Industrial Plant Services Pvt Ltd, 119, Park Street, Park Street, Phone: 033 2249 5138

4. The Bengal Petroleum Company, 65, Sri Arabinda Sarani, Sri Arabinda Sarani · Phone: 098310 74392

5. Sun Oil Company Pvt. Ltd., 238, Roy Bahadur Rd, Phone: 033 2403 3485
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?