21st June 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?

hello sir/mam myslf Aman Rawat i have done my bachelors in fine arts from sculpture now more keen towards 3d animatiion and want to go abroad.how much scope do i have and whats the procedure,basic requirements??

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  2. Which are the best consultants available in Chennai to consult for doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  5. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  6. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  7. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  8. What should I do after 12th to go abroad? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope of becoming an NRI? If someone goes to higher studies in abroad are called as an NRI?
  10. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  11. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for study abroad after completing B.com?
  13. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. What all degrees are allowed in abroad for doing Higher studies? Is Arts degree allowed for studying in abroad?
  15. What should I do to go Abroad for higher studies in medical stream?
  16. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  17. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  18. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
27th February 2011, 09:26 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?

there are some entrance exam to enter abroad.The entrance exam are TOEFL, GRE, IELTS.No need of writing all three exam,the exam are differs from countries and some unversities.where as for united states, they ask TOEFL, and GRE scores,for united kingdom they will ask IELTS score.GRE are score is are accepted by unversities ranking.min GRE marks are for 1600,in that should score atleast 900 marks otherwise u will not get the admission in the university.and TOEFL marks are for 120,in 120 marks atleast you should score 80.then only u will get admission.then after giving the exam,toefl result will come after 20 days,where as GRE score will be displayed on the spot.after geting score on the copy.u should apply for visa.the visa officer will give certain day to interview you.if they satisfy with your performance in the interview.they will issue stamping on your passport.that is visa.that means your allot enter states.but now days most of the students are not keep concentration on the studies,they are interest on doing jobs,earning some amount of money,and getting the degree certificate.before there was a lot of scope.but now a day no...........
20th April 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?

after BMS, how can we go abroad for higher studies
13th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am just pursuing my BE & my aggregate % is 65......
so, can i crack JRE exam???
what i do to increase my %age..??
27th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what i made in completing course bfa
19th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to go abroad for masters in the field of engineering, how do i apply for that ? i mean which all tests i'l have to take for that. and what if the university where i am supposed to do my b.tech is not affiliated to AICTE but is a very renowned university ?
8th October 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

which exams should i appear for going abroad for higher studies after completing bms?????
18th January 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E with 60% nd nw i wanna go to abroad for further studies as wel as earn money..So,Plz provide info which country good for me?And England is best 4 me or not???????
1st September 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the medium in ancient history to crack this tofel exam..is hindi medium suitable
7th November 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I go foreign for higher study in M.SC after B.SC?
10th July 2017, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studies in std. 5 in a missionary CBSE school.how can I prepare her so that she can get a scholarship to study abroad? She is good in english ,above average in maths and very good in drawing and painting(though her school doesn't have the structure for developing her painting skills).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?