20th December 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?

Hello sir, I want to study a degree course from private university so, I need to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank for two lakh rupees. Please tell me what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  2. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  4. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  5. List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?
  6. Does Dena bank provide education loan?
  7. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  8. Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?
  9. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  10. Can B.Tech student apply for an education loan while studying? Which bank should I choose for it?
  11. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  12. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  14. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Dena Bank?
  16. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  17. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
21st December 2016, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?

To get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena Bank, you should have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognised institute. You have to submit some documents like your qualifying examination marks sheet, admission letter, identity proof, address proof, etc., to dena bank and you need to visit the bank directly to apply for an education loan in Dena Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?