21st December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?

I completed my 10th with 88% and i am in third year of diploma in automobile engineering, so after completing diploma can I do degree in hotel management.... And what is the procedure to do it.....?
I stay in solapur, how much percentage will I need to score in diploma to get admissions in good hotel management colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  6. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Am I eligible for hotel management course being a diploma in ECE?
  9. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  10. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  14. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  17. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
22nd December 2016, 11:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 10th with 88% and i am in third year of diploma in automobile engineering, so after completing diploma can I do degree in hotel management.... And what is the procedure to do it.....?
I stay in solapur, how much percentage will I need to score in diploma to get admissions in good hotel management colleges?
Yes, of course you can do Hotel Management course after Diploma course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply. But, please make sure before selecting the Hotel Management profession, because you have already completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering course which is totally different from Hotel Management course.
23rd December 2016, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do Hotel Management after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent Diploma course in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the Hotel Management course.
23rd December 2016, 06:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the minimum eligibility criteria in order to opt for Hotel Management course, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board.

> English should be one of the main subject in class 12th.

> Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years for general candidates.

> Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST candidates.
23rd December 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for hotel management course after diploma in automobile engineering. Those who have class 12th or diploma qualification are definitely eligible for admission in such course.

Admission will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just apply for entrance exam, when there is an notification.
23rd December 2016, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Hotel Management course and there are several levels in Hotel Management course. They are Diploma level courses in Hotel Management, Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Master's Degree in Hotel Management course. The minimum educational qualification required for Diploma in Hotel Management course is 10th Class from a recognized university and the minimum qualification required for Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management. As Diploma is an undergraduate course, you can pursue Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management course.
23rd December 2016, 10:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering.

Minimum required eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .
20th September 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do hotel management after diploma in mechanical engineering??
19th October 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for the candidates who are 22 years old to apply for hotel management degree course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?